A free photo editing app for creating funny faces
- A fun way to take and alter pictures
- You can share your pictures though Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- The graphics and filters are suitable for younger people
- You can Face Swap with family, friends, celebrities and animals
- Have to buy in-app purchases for full access
- Contains too many ads
- Face detection is poorly optimized
- Power and Internet data consumption is too high
Add filters to images and add graphics
Face Swap will let you add filters and writing onto your images in order to alter them. Along with this, you may use it to cut your face from a photo and add it into another photo. Face Swap makes it easy for you to share your photos through numerous social media sites. It is easy to use because there is a tutorial that plays when you first use the app.
Too many in-app adverts
The Face Swap app is a great way for users to have photo-editing fun. Sadly, the app doesn't detect faces very well, which means much of the work you have to do is manual, and adverts pop up in a very distracting and annoying way. Adding graphics to images may be suitable for younger people who want to share silly photos with their friends on social media.